Horizon Rehab Thailand Admission
- Guidance call – speak to one of our addictions experts who will answer your questions and tell you about our programme. When all your questions have been answered, and you have an understanding of how Horizon Rehab can help you, we will arrange a convenient time for our psychologist to call you.
- Telephone assessment – Horizon’s psychologist will call you at a pre-arranged time to get more detailed information about your situation and answer any further questions. It’s helpful if you are somewhere quiet and private for this call.
- Admission approval – after your telephone assessment, when our clinical team is confident that we can help you, our admissions manager will call you to discuss arrival date, flights and payment.
- Deposit– A $2000 USD deposit is required to secure your place at Horizon. This is payable by bank transfer or PayPal. This deposit is non-refundable. The remainder of the balance is due prior to arrival at Horizon Rehab.
- Flights – book your flights (the admissions manager will advise on the best flights) and send a copy of the flight booking to Horizon so we can arrange for a staff member to pick you up at the airport.